This is pain salve I made, then I made arthritis salve, and pain oil for neuropathy a couple of weeks ago.
I have given away several different ones to different people. Each person has literally responded with they cant believe how well it works!
I am talking about people with arthritis, severe back pain, one man has to get shots in his knees and has lived on alchohol to reduce pain he was in a horrible farming accident injuring his back, shoulders, and legs, they used to give him pain patches but since the new pain laws they quit. Since using the salve he has not had to drink!
This is all for the Glory of God! Everyone has asked, how much? I will not take money on what the LORD has blessed me with, instead I will bless others.
All I desire is for a “thank you Jesus Christ ” to be on their lips to God’s ears.
God is good and is worthy of all praise all the time!
Since going through chemo and radiation my body has taken a huge turn for the worse. I believe they have really effected my body in a very bad way along with the 5G radiation that is being pumped into the airwaves everywhere. I live less than 500 ft from a tower and there are 7 towers in less than a 5 mile radius. The effects are very damaging as well as can be deadly, research this out and you will discover there is ZERO difference from 5G radiation and this “virus” they are claiming that is killing people world wide, oh and btw 5G IS WORLDWIDE as well…coincidence? I say nay. But I digress. My body is now riddled with arthritis 3 different kinds, rheumatoid, osteoarthritis, and now psoriasis (which is on the skin and is 10 times worse than the other two). I am diagnosed with pre diabetes, fibromyalgia, neuropathy (which can be the result of chemo, or diabetes, or an injury), and a degenerated disk. I continue to pray for healing and until either my faith increases or the trial is over I will use what the LORD has provided naturally to help relieve and reduce this pain in order to praise and worship Him with joy, in Spirit and in truth!
With every recipe I added two things to them, 1. DMSO and 2. Raw organic honey.
Warming Ginger Cayenne Salve
1 cup carrier oil (olive or coconut or even a combination of the two)
¼ cup beeswax pastilles
1 tablespoon cayenne pepper powder
1 tablespoon ginger root powder
1 tablespoon turmeric root powder
1 tablespoon arnica flowers (optional – I love to add arnica flowers to my salve)
I added about a tablespoon of raw honey and DMSO
- Using one of the oil infusion methods of your choice (like one of these), infuse cayenne, ginger, arnica, and turmeric in your carrier oil. My favorite method when we don’t have a lot of sunlight outside, is in a Mason jar in the oven over night.
- Once your oil is infused, using a cheesecloth, strain the herbs from the oil. Be sure to squeeze out every last bit of oil from the cheesecloth! You do not have to make a salve with this oil, if you do not want to. Keep this as a massage oil if you do not have the beeswax on hand. It even works well as a spot treatment, when you put this oil into a roll-on bottle.
- In a double boiler, combine beeswax and herbal infused oil. Remove from heat once the beeswax is melted, if you choose to add essential oils to this salve, this would be when you would add them to salve.
- Pour salve into jars or tins to cool and harden. Once totally cool, cover and store in a cool dark place when not in use.
To Use: Using a small dab (a little bit goes a long way!), massage into sore achy muscles and joints. If using for chronic pain such as arthritis, daily use is suggested and can take up to a week or two before you start seeing results.
Safety: Not for internal use. Do not use on open cuts or wounds. Not for use if pregnant or nursing. Keep out of the reach of children. Avoid use around face and other mucosal membranes because it will burn. Take extra care to wash hands thoroughly after use or use gloves when applying the salve.
Ingredients for Homemade Muscle Rub
includes affiliate links
- Olive Oil – 2 tablespoons (olive oil costs a few dollars at Trader Joe’s, La Tourangelle Extra Virgin Olive Oil also works)
- Shea Butter – 1 tablespoon (Raw Unrefined African Shea Butter)
- Beeswax (cosmetic grade) – 3 tablespoons (Beeswax Organic Pastilles)
- Vitamin E Pills – 3 capsules (Use Vitamin E derived from natural sources. You want d-alpha tocopherol Vitamin E, not dl-alpha-tocopherol Vitamin E, which is synthetic. I purchase mine at Whole Foods. Now Solutions E-Oil also works)
- Menthol Crystals – 2 tablespoons (Premium Menthol Crystals 100% Natural)
- Camphor Essential Oil – 1 teaspoon (NOW Foods Camphor Essential Oil)
- Eucalyptus Essential Oil – 1 teaspoon (NOW Foods Eucalyptus Essential Oil)
- Clove Essential Oil – 1 teaspoon (NOW Foods Clove Essential Oil)
- I added about a tablespoon of DMSO and raw honey
Instruction to Make Homemade Muscle Rub
2. Turn flame/heat to medium to heat up the water and to melt the oil, butter and beeswax. It took me about 10 to 15 minutes.
6. Let your homemade muscle rub cool and solidify in the container. It took me about 15 to 20 minutes. When the rub turns from liquid to completely solid, it is ready to use.
That’s it! Pretty simple, right? If you ever have sore muscles from working or working out too hard, know that you have the option of using an all natural homemade muscle rub that smoothes your tense muscles. Your homemade muscle rub doesn’t have synthetic materials. That means those yucky stuff won’t make its way into your body. So, give this homemade muscle rub recipe a try and share your experience. If you like this easy homemade muscle rub recipe be sure to share it or pin it!
The nephropathy oil I made was just my own concoction I was using one I bought for 20.00 from Walgreens called, “Frankincense and Myrrh Neuropathy. So I decided to make one myself to just see how it would work.
I used the following ingredients and mixed them all up in a small slow cooker in order to infuse them together them put them in small brown dropper bottles that I ordered from Amazon.
I only use pure 100% organic olive oil for my DIY projects, and only 100% pure organic raw honey (local).
Organic olive oil I used about a cup
raw honey I used about a tablespoon
menthol crystals I used close to a 1/4 cup
DMSO I used about a tablespoon
essential oils 20-30 drops each
Now here is a site that explains a lot about about many of these oils.